5/22/2012

Teenage Dream Matte Glitter

Today's manicure is Sinful Colors Black on Black with OPI Teenage Dream in the bottom part of the nail and a matte top coat.  I think my matte top coat went bad?  Can that even happen?  It didn't work nearly as well as usual.  In theory I should have loved this, I love dark nail polish, I love Teenage Dream, when it works I love mattes and matte glitter...but this is super 'meh' for me.


I started at the bottom of the nail and just barely pulled the Teenage Dream up to about half way up the nail and let it get higher in some areas.  I like that part, I think it would be better with different colors though.



My order from Cult Nails's sale should be here tomorrow or the next day...so excited!  :-)

5 comments:

  1. It looks good on matte finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of wearing black polish but this looks nice! I hope you got your Cult Nails delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this mani. It looks great. Lucky girl...you are getting Cult Nails delivered! I am jealous!

    I think your blog is fantastic, so I nominated you for an the Liebster Award and Tag...details at:
    kellysnailblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-award-and-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glitter gradients make me happy ^.^ and it looks fab on black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great... I start to love dark nails. Xoxo V.V.

    ReplyDelete