5/14/2012

Rainbow Honey Blogger Contest

I am pausing in the 31 Day Contest for a moment to post my entry for Rainbow Honey's blogger contest!  Rainbow Honey is an indie polish brand that has some AMAZING looking glitters.  I don't have any yet, but I have some of the newest collection on preorder, and maybe I'll be lucky enough to win one in this contest!  The  rules were to come up with a manicure inspired by My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.  Now, the 1986 My Little Pony Movie is one of my favorite childhood movies, but I'm not really up on the Friendship is Magic series other than having seen internet memes using it.  I Googled it looking for inspiration and came across this "Which little pony are you?" personality quiz from Hasbro's website.  I am Pinkie Pie!  Thus, I decided to base my manicure off of Pinkie Pie.

This is Pinkie Pie.


I used Sally Hansen Presto Pink as my base color/Pinkie Pie body.  Then I used China Glaze Ahoy for the tips/mane.  The balloons were done with dotting tools and Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow/Zoya Jo.  

What do you think?  Pinkie Pie-y?  :-)


I believe Rainbow Honey will be posting all the contest entries on May 16, so when that is up I will add a link where you can go check out all the other My Little Pony manicures.  I can't wait to see the rest of them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment