5/14/2012

May Birchbox

I got my May Birchbox this last week!  I was so excited about signing up for this service, I'd been on the waiting list for forever.  This was my first box.  The May boxes (or mine at least, I think they have different boxes each month, still unclear on that) was inspired by Gossip Girl.

The outside of the box.


With the Gossip Girl sleeve removed.

Thing about the Gossip Girl Box.

Oh look, on the back it describes everything in the box.  Handy, because I had no idea on a few things.





Everything in the box.   I love the nail polish and the perfume sample.  The headband has been useful the past few days to keep my hair out of my face while I cook, but I wouldn't wear it as an everyday thing.  I haven't had a chance to try out the brush cleaner and face cream.  

All in all, I think this is worth the $10 a month.  I love fun mail and I kind of like that you don't know what you're getting with Birchbox, it makes it a surprise to open.  If you want to sign up click HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I got the same box, which I think was the least fun out of all the Gossip Girl boxes this month that I've seen. This was my first box, too, so I am wondering if the newbies all got this one. My biggest mistake was looking at what was in the box online before getting it because I had much larger expectations :)

    ReplyDelete