5/14/2012

31 Day Challenge Day 29: Inspired by the Supernatural

I can't believe there are only 2 days left in this contest!! Today's theme was "inspired by the supernatural."  I decided to do a werewolf profile on my thumb, howling at a full moon.  I just did the werewolf on my natural nail because I thought if I did it against the same night sky gradient I did on the other fingers it wouldn't show up.  The werewolf profile kind of makes me laugh..he looks kind of like he has a beak.  But I love the gradient!  I FINALLY got the sponge gradient to work for me.  I used Essie Go Overboard, Pure Ice French Kiss, and OPI Yoga-ta Get this Blue for the gradient and then topped it with Out the Door holographic top coat for the stars.  I did the moon in Stripe Rite.




You can check out the other entries HERE, there are some really awesome ones!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment