5/10/2012

31 Day Challenge Day 25: Inspired by Fashion

Good Afternoon!  Today's challenge was "inspired by fashion."  Some of my favorite posts on Tumblr are all the gorgeous pictures of lace dresses.  I think some of the friends I follow track the lace tag or something because there are SO many pictures of pretty lace dresses all the time.  So I based my nails on any number of those lace dresses.  I used Julep Pippa as a base color and then cut out pieces of lace ribbon and adhered it with top coat.  As much as I love the end result, I do agree with DH's assessment that it has more of the 80's hair band look than a high fashion look.  I'm ok with that. :-)



25 days down, 6 to go!  Thanks for reading & don't forget to checkout the giveaway up at the top!



No comments:

Post a Comment