5/04/2012

31 Day Challenge Day 19: Galaxy Nails

It's galaxy nail day!  I've been wanting to try these for awhile now, but they looked so complicated!  I used my thumb as a learning experiment since it's never in pictures and then learned from there.  I'm really happy with how this turned out, although next time I think I will use a black as the background instead of the purpley-brown that I used.  I used Orly Galaxy Girl as the base color; Milani white stripe, Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, and Sinful Colors Forget Now for the nebula; Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe and Out the Door silver holographic top coat for the top coats.  This one even got a "That looks awesome" from my husband, who normally only tolerates looking at my nails.  Love this one and can't wait to play with more galaxy nails later!  :-)




19 Days down 12 to go!  Don't forget to go checkout the giveaway posted a few days ago!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment