4/29/2012

31 Day Challenge Day 14: Flower Nails


Hello!  Today's theme in the 31 Day Nail Challenge is flower nails.  I've seen several cherry blossom manicures floating around online and always think they're so pretty so I decided to try one of my own.  I used Sinful Colors Cinderella as the base color and then Julep Niecy for the flowers and black Stripe Rite as the branches. I used Konad Black for the centers, and then didn't let it dry enough (again) before adding top coat.  Since I waited 30 min this time I really just think Konad black never ever dries.  Rawr.  Streaking or no, I still like these and have gotten lots of comments on them today.


14 Days down, 17 to go!

4 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful! I love the little pops of colors for the flowers, with the grey background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cherry blossoms and the background color sets it off nicely. Glad I found your blog. I look forward to more great pics of your manis. Great job and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete