4/18/2012

31 Day Challenge Day 3: Yellow Nails (with a nod to Pink Wednesday)

Today is day 3 of the 31 Day Challenge: Yellow Nails!  I used Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, as it is the only yellow I own.  I'm not really a fan of yellow, but I actually think I like this.  I may need more yellows.  You would think that yellow nails would be really unattractive because you think of yellowing natural nails as a negative thing, but this is really bright and summery.  I added a lip stamp in Julep Niecy because it is also Wednesday and therefore pink needs to happen or I can't sit with the cool kids at lunch.


There you have it!  3 days down 28 to go!




**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**
Colors Used: Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow & Julep Niecy
Technique: Stamping
Purchased: Target & Julep
Verdict on the colors: Pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment