4/25/2012

31 Day Challenge Day 10: Gradient Nails

I think today's manicure is my favorite I've done for this challenge so far!  I used Sally Hansen HD in Spectrum and Orly Lunar Eclipse.  My plan was to do the base in Spectrum then sponge Lunar Eclipse on, but it wound up being waaaaaay to sheer with the sponge.  So I free handed the tips like you would to do a french manicure, let it dry a minute, then added a lighter coat to the middle 3rd of the nail.  With most of the polish off the brush I tried to blend it where it met the light blue of Spectrum.  I think it turned out really well, and I love these colors together!  They have a very similar shimmer to them even though Lunar Eclipse is more of a duochrome.



10 days down 21 to go!  Have you stopped by Painting Outside the Line's Facebook to check out the other entries?

1 comment: