4/23/2012

31 Day Nail Challenge Day 8: Metallic Nails

Good Evening!  Today is metallic nails, and I used one of my favorite metallic polishes, Orly Rage.  Quick question: how do y'all pronounce Orly?  In my head I say it like this:

But then I heard someone say it differently on a YouTube video about fish egg nails so now I'm curious.  

Anyway.

I used Orly Rock-It as an accent finger, then stamped with a BM plate in Rage.  I looooove Rock-It!! I picked up a couple of the Mineral FX line last week and it's the only one I've tried so far.  But it is so pretty.   It goes on so smoothly, it's nearly opaque in one coat, and it is super shimmery.  I can't wait to try the others.  I do feel like top coat dulls it a little, which is strange.  


8 Days down 23 to go!


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I hadn't thought of that, but they are Christmas-y colors!

      Delete
  2. Love the gold-bronze hues.

    Since the company predates netspeak and txtspeak, I think it's pronounced like oar-ly, rhyming with Morely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! lol I pronounce it Oh really?! too.. I can't help but picture that owl every time i say it.

    ReplyDelete