4/16/2012

31 Day Challenge Day 1: Red Nails

Today is the first day of the 31 Day Challenge hosted by Painting Outside the Lines!  If anyone else wants to join you have until 11:59 PM PST today to enter.  The first few days of the challenge are just basic colors, and I'm going to keep it pretty simple the first few days because the challenges get more involved as it goes on so I don't want to wear myself out.  Today's theme is red nails so I used my new Julep January polish that came in my Spring Mystery Box.  I love this red!  It's a classic cherry red and reminds me of what the original Barbie wore.

See?  Pretty sure she's wearing Julep January.


I think this color is going to be my summer toes color.  I don't know if it's my monitor or the picture but it looks a little orangey here...it's not.

One day down 30 to go!




**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**
Colors Used: Julep January
Technique: Plain ol' painting
Purchased: Julep Spring Mystery Box
Verdict on the colors: Simple, classic red.

1 comment: