4/28/2012

31 Day Challenge Day 13: Animal Print

Hi!  Today is animal print day.  Animal prints on nails seem big lately, but I'm not a huge fan.  Especially of cheetah print...I don't know why, I just particularly dislike cheetah print.  But that's irrelevant.  I decided to do zebra print with Konad black polish and Red Angel plate RA113 on top of Butter London Slapper.  Slapper is such a pretty pretty teal.  It took 3 coats for both full opacity and to smooth out.  I used a dotting tool on my index finger to make a little heart with Julep Niecy.  My top coat dragged the black stamping a little, but I kind of think that makes it look more like a hairy, teal zebra hide.  Stamping with Konad polishes always seems to take FOREVER to dry with me and I almost always have bleeding with it.  Even using the floating method.  Oh well.  I like how this turned out anyway.  I still probably won't make animal prints a regular thing though.  :-)






13 days down 18 to go!  Go check out the other participants at Painting Outside the Lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment