3/08/2012

OPI Half Moon

Today I used two of the colors from my OPI Best of the Best set: Russian Navy and Strawberry Margarita.  I've never tried either of these colors, but Russian Navy has been on my wishlist for awhile so I was excited about trying it.  Once I put down Strawberry Margarita as the first coat I almost didn't want to proceed with my half moon idea!  I love it, it's a prefect hot pink.  Russian Navy is beautiful, as expected.  It has tiny tiny tiny purple flecks in it that you can only see at a certain angle.  While I wish my half moons were a little more even, I still REALLY like this manicure and will probably be using both these colors a lot!










**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**
Colors Used: OPI Strawberry Margarita and Russian Navy
Technique: Half Moon using paper reinforcers
Purchased: Birthday present!
Verdict on the colors: Looooooooooooooooove them

No comments:

Post a Comment