3/09/2012

Epic VyVy's nail supply haul

I'm visiting my sister in law in San Diego this weekend and read about a nail supply shop on Yelp that has $4.25 OPI!  So we went to go check out VyVy's Nail Supply on 54th Ave.  OPI is $4.25 there, China Glaze $3, Color Club $3.  That's not really a discount on CC, but I didn't think about that until after I got done buying 2.  Oh well. Still an excellent haul!  I spent like...$61 and I don't even know how much it would have been at a normal store.  Anyway, here is my haul!!  If you are ever in the San Diego area I'd definitely check VyVy's out.  :-)



1 comment:

  1. I am very Much Impressed by Review Your Blog and Seen These Pics that was collected By You & Posted at Your Blog. Amazing display....I mean this amazing nail design has is wonderful.

    Nail Supply

    ReplyDelete