3/16/2012

Diagonal Taped Manicure

I was so excited to find China Glaze Atlantis at VyVy's.  They had a lot of stuff my local Sally's doesn't have.  I wanted to layer it over one of the other blues I picked up and thought it would look good over OPI Yoga-ta Get This Blue.  They are both really pretty, and I wish I'd taken a few pictures before I used the matte top coat on it.  My new matte top coat is seriously awesome.  It dries fast, it works great, and I'm pretty much obsessed with it.

I really liked how this turned out, I love mattified glitter.








**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**~~*~**
Colors Used: OPI Yoga-ta Get This Blue, China Glaze Atlantis, with Orly Satin Seal Matte top coat
Technique: Taping
Purchased: All at VyVy's!
Verdict on the colors: How much do I love my new matte top coat??  The others are good too. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment